Background Color:
Background Pattern:
Graduate - NZIQS (Grad)


People who have graduated with a New Zealand degree in quantity surveying can become a Graduate Member. 

You can become a Graduate Member if you have:

  • completed one of the following New Zealand undergraduate degree qualifications      
    • Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics) - Unitec
    • Bachelor of Construction (QS) - Massey University 
    • Graduate Diploma in Technology (QS) - Massey University

NZ Quantity Surveying Degrees

If you have an overseas degree you are not eligible for Graduate membership, please see the Affiliate membership page. If you are currently living overseas please see the International membership page for more information.

I am not a member of NZIQS but wish to apply for Graduate membership

New or rejoining members only can apply for Graduate membership online - click the button below to begin.


Or if you would rather apply in writing, please download and complete the following form - Graduate Membership Form.


I want to upgrade my Student Membership to Graduate status

You can apply online to upgrade your membership.  You will then need to log in to this Members Only page.

Please note:
 NZIQS requires evidence of your completed qualifications when upgrading membership.  If you are a member of another QS institute, you will need to provide evidence of this.  Prior to filling out this on-line form, we recommend that you gather these documents and add them in to your file directory on your computer or device.

Or if you would rather apply to upgrade to Graduate membership in writing, please download and complete this form Application for Graduate Membershipand send in to us.

Where do I send my application and when will I hear whether it has been accepted?