The new Australian and New Zealand Standard Method of Measurement 2018 (ANZSMM 2018) is now available in New Zealand.
NZIQS is holding workshops to explain how to use this new method of measurement in NZ conditions and to discuss any queries or feedback you may have.
The workshops are open to anyone in the industry and are free to attend. We encourage all in the industry, companies and sub-contractors to attend.
The workshops will be held
- Auckland - Thursday 8th March - sorry this event is full
- Christchurch - Wednesday 21st March - sorry this event is full
- Wellington - Monday 26th March
- Hamilton - Thursday 12th April
- Mt Maunganui - Thursday 12th April
- Dunedin - Tuesday 17th April
NZIQS and Registered Master Builders Association have introduced ANZSMM 2018 as an alternative to NZS4202 which was last updated 22 years ago. Based on the current Australian method, this common method of measurement will make easier for NZ and Australian companies to work across the Tasman.
You can read more about why and how ANZSMM 2018 is being introduced, see sample sections and purchase the publication here.
Register for the ANZSMM 2018 Workshops here.
Workshops supported by Exactal